As consumers, you often end up buying phones which are available at a reasonable price when you subscribe to some other network offers. So, similarly, if you have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S6 AT&T and now you want to unlock the handset from the particular network provider, then this article is for you. Samsung has always been one of the leading smartphone companies with billions of consumers to provide the best phones within a stipulated budget.
The process of getting the S6 unlocked is very much in demand nowadays and therefore, various processes of unlocking are being developed by the tech experts. As an owner of the phone, you have the complete authority to the use the handset in the way you want to. So, if you are looking for ways to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 AT&T, then first you need to fulfil the following requirements.
- Make sure your monthly instalments are cleared if you have purchased the product on a contract basis.
- If some other company or third party has sponsored your purchase, ensure that there are no dues and the account you used to purchase the product is in good standing.
- Also, make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S6 is not associated with any fraudulent activities like theft or illegal smuggling. In such a situation, unlocking the phone will be an illegal activity for which you need to pay a hefty price.
Unlocking a phone from a network is easy and can be can be done with some easy steps. To unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 T-Mobile, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You can opt for free service by signing up on websites who provide unlocking service.
- After signing up, reboot your handset and connect it to the computer via a USB cable.
- The website will auto-detect your handset and suggest you the best unlocking option.
- Click on ‘unlock now’ and wait for the phone to restart on its own while remaining connected to the PC.
- On restarting the phone, you can pull out the previous SIM card and enter the new SIM of the network provider you wish to switch to as your phone is unlocked now!
If you do not want to follow this process, then there is plan B for you. Follow the steps given below to opt for the unlocking process.
- Find out the IMEI number by dialling *#06# from your handset and note it down for future purpose.
- Log into a registered company’s website who will help you with the unlocking process.
- Create an account by providing your official Email ID, your nationality, your current phone number, etc.
- You will find a specified slot where you need to fill in the IMEI number. Paste the number and submit the form.
- Make the e-payment via Net-Banking or Credit and Debit cards to complete the transaction.
- In 3 working days, you will receive the unlock code.
- Restart your phone and enter the unlock code that was mailed to you. As you do so, your phone gets unlocked and now you can switch onto any mobile carrier you want to!